Thursday, April 2, 2009

jet lagged.

so i'm not very good at blogging. but since i have relocated i suppose i can post up random pictures with explanations to them. The weather's pretty weird. My mom told me not to bring my coat but it's been windy and cold.

journey to hk. alone. bye parents!

So my flight left at 12:20Pm. 13 hour flight with a broken tv screen. so no movies for me the entire trip =[. Then originally a 2 hour layover in Tokyo got delayed for an extra hour. Plus another 4 hour flight. By the time I got to HK it was 11:30pm (suppose to arrive by 10).
Pretty clouds
Some Random baby holder thing in the stalls.

my life in 3 bags.

so while I was packing for this trip I packed. unpacked. repacked. originally I was going to bring a medium size suitcase and a big suitcase. but I decided to simplify my life. so i left a lot of my stuff at home. resulting in one medium, one carry on, and one duffle.

my temporary stay in HK. for 10 days.

Sooo.. remember how I said who wants to come stay with me for a week. I really meant it. Thanks Parents for trading in timeshare points so I can shower with one of those rainfall shower heads.


new work place.

So since I was jetlagged. for the first day I decided to wander around HK. just near by. Just so you know I meant to look fobby and try to fit in. But. i think i still stood out.
Bird store
So for those of you who took Chinese at UCI. Do you guys remember Taiwan Today Ch1 where it talks about 有些人在公园提者鸟笼让心爱的鸟出来呼吸呼吸新鲜空气。 yeah.. that's what these birds remind me of.


So I was watching tv. And I guess it was a kids show. These are the cutest kids ever.

I think i will blog once in awhile. this post took way too long.

2 comments:

  1. ZOMG THAT LOOKS LIKE A BOMB-DIGGITY ROOM. LETS SKYPE SOMETIME SOONISH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg... that's some crazy room... that's totally a *** shower... ask me what i mean

    ReplyDelete